Professional Scrum Master™ I
Professional Scrum Master™ II
Professional Scrum Product Owner™
Professional Agile Leadership™ - Essentials
Trusted By People Like You
👍 Magdalena's service in the form of training provided was top notch. It was fun, dynamic and informative. Everything was professional, facilitation was great, time tracking was precise.
Last but not least, the training proved to be a good preparation for the PAL I exam, though I think it was only a by product of the service provided, not the main focus of that training which is useful on its own. I'll attend another class hosted by Magdalena, surely.
High quality class! It was obvious that the trainer has spend a lot of time to prepare and had a lot of practical experience. Every minute of the class brought value to the attendees. Thank you!
Big thanks to Magdalena Firlit to provide for me and my class an excellent PSPO I related education. Magdalena's professional and very responsible approach of providing the related materials is outstanding and I can just recommend her as a scrum.org trainer to anyone interested about the classes, what she is provides.
We were a mixed group with varying degrees of working knowledge of the framework. This contributed to an interesting exchange and a healthy mixture of cynics, realists and those somewhere in between. Together with Maciej's training skills, it was a great atmosphere in the room. I was particularly impressed with Maciej's calm and logical feedback to some loaded questions.
Trainer Magda is Perfect! He presents / shares his knowledge very well, everything is understandable and clear. And Magda is really good obserwator, always knew when participants lose focusing and the break is needed. This showed Magda has not ruthine but she is strong involved on provide knowledge to participants. Magda shows her passion what strong mobilize people to focus.
I was happy that Maciej could also help me understand the gap between what we/I current implement in terms of agile processes and therefore where improvement could be made.
Meet Our Trainers
Konstantin Razumovsky, PST
Konstantin Razumovsky is the first Belarusian Professional Scrum Trainer and Agile practitioner that combines training/consulting activity with everyday practical work in a software development company. Having started his career in 1998 as a Java Developer, Konstantin has tried a variety of roles in software development such as Project Manager, Scrum Master, Department Head, Product Owner, and even COO of a startup.
Maciej Nadolski, PST
Since 2010, Maciej Nadolski has been helping ambitious organizations become more lean and agile. He focuses on training people and practices servant-leadership, which means that rather than having power over people, he empowers them to develop professionally and guides them towards their best performance both individually and as a team. In his work Maciej focuses on values and principles of lean and agile.
Before his trainer role, Maciej was working as an engineer and is one of a few certified Sun MySQL 5.1 Cluster Administrators in the world. He has a background in developing software for high-traffic e-commerce organizations. Thanks to this experience, he is now best equipped to bridge the gap between development and operations.
In his work to help organizations, Maciej starts at understanding and measuring their objectives and benefits. He approaches each challenge with insight and respect towards people and aims at maximising the efficacy of their practices in the organization.
Maciej is a Professional Scrum Trainer and Scaled Agile Program Consultant. He co-authored the official improved Agile Manifesto translation to Polish. He also holds a diploma in Project Management from University of Economics.
Magdalena Firlit, PST
Magdalena Firlit is a Professional Scrum Trainer and an experienced Scrum coach, Scrum Master, graduated life & business coach (ICF diploma), mentor, Agile coach, graduated trainer and consultant.
In 2008, during her postgraduate university course, she discovered Scrum as an effective framework and from that time she has been successively learning how to apply Scrum, spread it and improve software development.
She works worldwide with big companies (+10 000) as well as with medium and small size ones, helping them improve their empirical approach, value delivery and business agility.
Magdalena cooperates with the whole organisation, from decision-makers to Scrum Teams, to better understand their needs and be more effective in terms of consulting and training.
She also shares her experience widely as an international speaker at conferences and business events. As a creator of Agile Series at Women in Technology, she provides workshops and teaches all people interested in Scrum and Agility. Magdalena helps organize Agile conferences, for instance she was involved in the organization of Scrum Days. She is co-organizer of the first Liberating Structures meetup in Poland.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All our regsitrations are equipped with group registrations. The group registration discount works regardless of the fact whether all registrants are representing the same Organization or they want to participate as a group but are with different organizations. Only one credit card should be used for the entire group.
- Add multiple registrants (up to 5) on the registration page - and the cart will show the summary of the discounted cost.
- Enter the credit card information of the person representing the group or the organization and complete your regsitration. If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Scrum.org is run by the co-creator of Scrum, Ken Schwaber. He also maintains the Scrum Guide. The organization is run by folks who eat, sleep and breathe Scrum and it shows in the carefully crafted curriculum and examinations.
- It ain't easy. Your Scrum.org certification will hold more credibility with employers because you don't receive it automatically after taking a course. You must pass the certification exam. Your PSM training gives you an excellent shot at achieving certification.
- Once you receive a Professional Scrum certification by passing the assessment, you keep that certification and remain listed on our website as being a Professional forever. You do not need to retest as you have already proved your knowledge, nor do you need to pay additional money to retain that certification.
- Scrum.org's courseware is uniform and rigorously updated and fine-tuned to ensure every participant receives valuable and actionable training from Professional Scrum Trainers. To be clear, uniform doesn't mean boring! It means quality!
- PSM I Assessment - People who have passed PSM I, achieving certification, demonstrate a fundamental level of Scrum mastery. PSM I certificate holders prove that they understand Scrum as described in the Scrum Guide and how to apply Scrum in Scrum Teams. PSM I holders have a consistent terminology and approach to Scrum.
- PSM II Assessment - People who have passed PSM II, achieving certification, demonstrate an advanced level of Scrum mastery. PSM II certificate holders prove that they have an understanding of the underlying principles of Scrum and can effectively apply Scrum in complex, real-world situations.
- PSPO Assessment - People that have passed PSPO I and achieved certification demonstrate an intermediate understanding of the Scrum framework, and how to apply it to maximize the value delivered with a product. They exhibit a dedication to continued professional development, and a high level of commitment to their field of practice. Achieving PSPO I is the minimum demonstration of knowledge any Professional Scrum Product Owner should be able to make.
- PAL I (PAL-E) Asessment - To prepare we recommend you read this blog about Scrum Values written by Gunther Verheyen, read the Scrum Guide and review the material listed on the Suggested Reading page and in the Agile Leader Learning Path. If you pass the PAL I assessment you will receive the industry-recognized "PAL I" certification, along with a PAL I logo that you can use to identify your achievement. In addition, your name will be listed on Scrum.org.